Thursday, November 16, 2006

The adventure continues...

So much going on, so much to write about and so little time in the day...

My life has been reduced to a 5x5 storage locker on Manhattans Lower East Side, the hippest neighborhood I've ever been able to afford. I left NYC on November 7 and spent a week eating my way through Northern California - a stop at Cowgirl Creamery in Point Reyes, dozens of Hog Island Oysters, BBQ in Jack London Square, and great Tapas in Napa...

I arrived yesterday in Fort Lauderdale, FL determined to find a new yacht to cook on after the 6-month leave I had to take due to my knee inury. Holy cow, knee's take a LONG TIME to heal! But, I am so glad to be looking for work again and CAN'T WAIT to find the perfect yacht...

I had two interviews yesterday with crew agencies, one today and hopefully an interview tomorrow aboard a 100 ft. motor-yacht heading to the Bahama's. We'll see what the future has in store.

Stay tuned, the adventure continues...

No comments:

 
Blog Directory - Blogged