Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A brief pause...

The season has finally come to an end and I'm back in NYC - thoroughly indulging in long, hot showers paying no mind to how much hot water I use, enjoying sleeping in a full-size bed without having to endure other crew members snoring, appreciating being able to walk on land again, and actually wear something other than board-shorts and flip flops, not that I mind that - but it's great wearing high heels again! Whoopie!

It's lovely here in New York, trees and flowers blossoming everywhere - although 62 degrees feels frigid to me...


Anyway, I'm taking a break from blogging for a little while while I eat my way through New York, California and Oregon - then it's off to the Mediterranean! But not until early June...

Ciao,
Cristina

No comments:

 
Blog Directory - Blogged